Skip to content ↓

Complaints Procedure

If parents have a complaint regarding their child and the school, they should contact the relevant Head of Year. If there is a further problem, the Assistant Headteacher should be notified. If parents are still not satisfied the Head should be contacted, and then the Chairman of the Board of Governors if they continue to feel dissatisfied. We would like to stress the importance of contacting the school initially, this is how the majority of problems are resolved.