“PUT YOUR HAND IN MINE AND WE WILL GO TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP”
By co-operating and trusting in each other we aim to ensure that each pupil reaches the summit of their ability and talents. We shall do so by offering opportunity, support and guidance within a positive, safe and civilised society.
We believe that through providing the following our pupils will fulfil our vision for them:
• A wide and challenging curriculum
• A rich programme of extra-curricular visits and activities
• An inspirational teaching environment
• A rich variety of learning materials
• Quality and inventive teaching
• An investigative attitude to teaching and learning
• A supportive ethos which challenges achievement and provides encouragement.
• A healthy partnership between the school, the home and the community.
In addition we emphasise our commitment to working as a learning community by
• Striving for continuous improvement in everything that we do
• Cooperating towards a common goal
• Investing in our people
• Open, firm and effective management: